Landscape And Other Services
We can do it all when it comes to maintaining your outdoor living spaces. We can trim, prune and fertilize established plants and small trees, and also plant new bushes, flowers and evergreens. If curb appeal is what you desire, we can create a beautiful design that will compliment your home using colors and textures that make you feel at one with nature.
Our hardscape construction capabilities include excavation, retaining walls, sidewalks, driveways, porches, decks, lawn and garden structures. We also install drainage and low-level lighting systems. In addition, we provide expert guidance on the best hardscape features for your specific needs.
- Lawn structures
- Lawn structures come in a large range in size, purpose and cost. Each, however, can do much to enhance the appeal of a home. We excel in wood, vinyl and chain-link fence installation; porch and deck construction; and other smaller lawn and garden structures. Contact us for additional information on what structures we can offer.
- Tree Removal
- We specialize in the event that a tree must be removed from your property. Tree removal can be a hazardous job in the hands of an amateur, especially trees that are close to your home. Mario’s Landscape Services has over 10 years experience removing trees from delicate or seemingly inaccessible places. Our estimators will discuss with you the safest method for removing your tree and give you a free written proposal with specifications and price.
- Need a large quantity of earth moved? No problem! We use high-quality machinery, operated by experienced personnel, to handle excavation services. Whether it is drainage, site grading, foundation and septic excavation, or demolition, we can handle your requests efficiently and safely.
- Whether you need a new walkway around your property, your existing one just needs fixing, or you're somewhere in between, we can help. We can help guide you in the right "path" towards creating a safe and secure entrance and exit to your home. Ask our estimator to bring samples of flagstone, concrete or pavers and we can pick what will work the best for you, your family, and your budget.
- Patios can create another room for your house. Another place for you family to sit down and relax, or another place to entertain company. We will bring your old patio back to life, or create a new one to spice up your outdoor living space.
- Let our skilled and experienced masons estimate the new brick work you need. Repair an old wall or tear it down and build a better one...one brick at a time.
- Our masons are some of the most creative and skilled stone workers in the entire area. We love to working with real rock and stone more than any other material based on the natural look and feel of the finished products. Take a look at your yard and imagine how awesome it could be with natural stone features. Plus, what's lower maintenance than a boulder?
- The newest trend in outdoor living spaces in a source of fire. Put a small stone fire ring in the middle of your patio, or an outdoor fireplace to make your backyard a year-round hot-spot.
- Retaining Walls
- Need some help holding up that hill? We would be glad to help. Want to totally get rid of that hill? We can do that too! Give us a call and we can help you design a perfect wall to either increase your level ground or hold back the neighbor's.
- If you want stairs made from stone, wood, concrete or block, look no further than The Mario’s Landscape Services. Providing Stairways "from" Heaven since 1999.
- Water Features
- Transform your backyard into another world and let us design and build you a new pond and waterfall. Don't just step outside anymore, jump over your new running brook stocked full of brightly colored fish, sit down on a bench in your woody wonderland and let the sounds and smells of nature put your imagination a float.
- When it comes to driveways, they just have to last. Ask our estimators to show you why pavers and concrete done right is going to be the best investment for the gateway to your home.
- Low-level Lighting
- Want to show off your home, even at night? Or maybe you're just more concerned with security. Let us install a low-level lighting system that will really shine.